Single Storey Home Designs
1. What is the ceiling height inside a single storey home?
We are proud to offer 2.7m ceiling height to the ground floor as part of our standard inclusions
Double Storey Homes
1. Is double storey home more expensive?
Yes, double storey homes are more expensive because they require more time to build, more materials, and more workers. This includes the need to include stairs and additional scaffolding.
2. Are double storey homes more energy efficient?
Energy efficiency is dependent on Basix and Nathers and either a single or double storey home can achieve thermal efficiency.
House & Granny Flat
1. How much does it cost to build a granny flat house?
We build Granny Flats along with our new homes – A sensible budget would be $135k for a deattached granny flat and approx $110k for an attached granny flat to the main home.
2. How long does it take to build a granny flat?
We build Granny Flats alongside new home builds. So it’ll be ready at the same time the main home is ready for handover.
3. Can you build a two story granny flat?
Building a two story granny flat can be done with the right plan.
4. Why is it called granny flat?
A granny flat is a small dwelling built in the back garden of a house. One of the most common uses for adding a granny flat is to help an aging family member or provide an accommodation option for adult children.
1. Is duplex a good investment?
A Duplex is a good investment as it can provide rental income and capital gains.
2. Is it cheaper to build or buy a duplex?
It is cheaper to build a duplex than to buy a duplex. You can have the house as you want designed specifically to your needs and lifestyle.
3. What does duplex mean?
A duplex is a house built with 2 units that is divided by a common wall.
4. What are the PROs and CONs of owning a duplex?
Pro: You can rent out one side as an investment. This side is typically used as an investment property. Con: Building a Duplex requires additional planning and design controls to ensure it complies with your local council regulations. The build cost is also higher
5. Can I get a loan to build a duplex?
Yes, you can apply for a loan to build a duplex by applying for a home loan.
Build a new king pool
1. How much does it cost to build a pool in your backyard?
We would suggest to allow approximately $45k for a concrete pool. The total cost of building a pool can vary widely depending on the size, features, and location of the pool.
2. Is it worth it to build a pool?
In summers, a pool is a great place to cool off, and it’s a lot of fun for kids and adults alike.It is also a great thing for property value.
3. How can I save money building a pool?
You can save money building a pool by building it alongside your new home build. That way, your Builder can build the pool during the main home construction. You will also have better access and the engineering for the pool is also done with the house engineering.
4. What is a standard pool size?
A pool standard size for a family pool is 7 x 3 meters or 21sqm
5. How far should a pool be from a house?
A swimming pool should be a particular distance from the house, depending on the depth of the pool. The closer it is to the home, the more engineering required. We suggest at least 2m from the home.
6. What’s the most expensive part of building a pool?
The most expensive part of building a pool is the excavation and dirt removal.
7. What type of pool lasts the longest?
Concrete pools pools often last the longest.
8. What is included in a custom home build?
A custom home build includes all aspects of creating a home customised to your specific needs, From designing the house, to getting the permits and construction, to managing the project, to finalising everything. When you build with King Homes NSW, our in-house design team will design your new home and we will work with you in every stage to build the home you dream of.
9. What upgrades are worth it in a new home?
Upgrades in your new home are usually done to improve the quality of your home and increase its value. Possible upgrades include floor to ceiling tiles in the bathrooms, 900mm appliances and additional electrical such as downlights throughout.
10. What should I choose first when building a house?
When building a house, the first thing a person should do is to sign up with a home builder. A home builder will provide a homeowner with the skills and knowledge needed to build a house, including a step-by-step guide on tips on how to do it. We are proud to be an Award recognised builder and pride ourselves on our quality homes.